Wednesday 18 February 2015

MAC Foundation

Hello everyone!

So I have realised that I haven't really posted any makeup reviews for a while so I decided to do one since I have bought a new foundation recently.

On my way to Fiji I picked up the MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation. To be honest, it has taken me three goes to find the right foundation for my skin and both were lighter than my actual skin tone. Hence, the lesson is if you cannot decide which foundation to buy, go to a makeup store and ask them to find your shade. You might not buy it from them but at least you will know your correct shade and not buy light shades or darker shades like me and look weird haha!

So back to the point, this foundation by MAC is excellent! I mean of course it is since it is MAC. My foundation is a medium coverage and it works well. The formula is so easy to blend into my skin and it honestly does not feel cakey at all! Another thing about this foundation is that if you want to layer it on,  it will still not look cakey like other foundations.

Nonetheless since I am dark toned, I try not to layer the foundation as it makes me look darker than I already. This may also be due to the bad lighting in my room which is why I cannot tell if I look dark or not. So if you do go and buy this foundation make sure that you have good lighting to put it on or just put on a light layer and see how it looks. It might take you a while to get used to it.

Other than that, I really love this foundation and do recommend it. Yes it may be a bit pricy, but it is worth it! :)

Byeee!! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment