Wednesday 7 January 2015

Chit Chats with Prit

Hello everyone! 

Don't you hate it when your mind doesn't function at the necessary times yet when you are in bed wantig to sleep, your mind suddenly gains enormous energy and becomes the Master of Amazing Thoughts?


Yeah well that Master of Amazing Thoughts has led to me to create this page on my blog- "Chit Chats with Prit". I have realised that I am no beauty guru (considering that I still fail at buying good and matching foundation), and that there are much better people out there in the world of Blogging who blog beauty products much better than I do. I'm not saying that I won't be blogging about beauty products as it is something I do enjoy, however, I think that blogging about general and other topics can also be rewarding.

Hence, I have decided to create this section on my blog which will be focused on differnt topics whether it be personal, random, social issues etc. I will not be talking about beauty products on this section of my blog. I feel that I may be able to create a closer connection with my readers (not intending the fact that I have a lot of people reading, it may just be one person but they still count). I want this section of my blog to be a place where my readers and other members of the public can also interact with me and relate to me and other readers.
This is a place where we can discuss issues and just random things which doesn't always  have  to be serious.

So I hope that this page is a success and that I will be able to connect with all of you more.

Also, if you would like to have certain issues or  topics discussed then do leave comments below as well as any questions you would like answered.

I'd love to hear from you all :)


Byeeee!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment