Sunday 4 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

WELL HELLO 2015!!

Happy New Year everyone! I honestly cannot believe that it is already 2015. I'm sure you all have wonderful and adventurous things planned for the year ahead and I wish you all the best for that. Sorry if this post has been late, I have been totally busy with family gatherings and parties etc.

In this coming year I wish to grow my blog with exciting new posts about many different topics. This year I have decided not to make new year resolutions at the beginning of the year but rather set goals throughout the year as I don't seem to follow my new year resolutions :L (c'mon we don't all stick to them all year round right? :L).
However, I do have one goal and that goal is to go and visit LONDON!!! Yes it is my one and only goal and I cannot wait to visit that beautiful city ☺️


I would like to thank those who do read my blog even if there is only a small amount. Either way, thank you! <3

So let's see what 2015 has in store for us!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment